a problem of listBox scrollbar with the theme of TwilightBlue

Jun 19, 2012 at 10:44 AM

when I try to apply a theme to listbox. And the listbox has a DataTemplate as below

<ListBox x:Name="listOrderRecord"  MaxHeight="455">
                                    <ListBox.ItemTemplate>
                                        <DataTemplate>
                                                <Grid>
                                                    <Grid.RowDefinitions>
                                                        <RowDefinition Height="33*"/>
                                                        <RowDefinition Height="33*"/>
                                                        <RowDefinition Height="34*"/>
                                                    </Grid.RowDefinitions>
                                                    <StackPanel Grid.Row="0" Orientation="Horizontal" Margin="0,10,0,0">
                                                        <TextBlock Text="{Binding OrderId}" Margin="0,5,0,0"/>
                                                        <TextBlock Text="{Binding CustomerName}" Margin="15,5,0,0"/>
                                                    </StackPanel>

<StackPanel Orientation="Horizontal" Grid.Row="1" >
                                                        <TextBlock Text="{Binding ActionType}" Margin="35,5,0,0"/>
                                                        <TextBlock Text="{Binding Band}" Margin="15,5,0,0"/>
                                                        <TextBlock Text="{Binding Kind}" Margin="15,5,0,0"/>
                                                        <TextBlock Text="{Binding Color}" Margin="15,5,0,0"/>
                                                        <TextBlock Text="{Binding Material}" Margin="15,5,0,0"/>

</StackPanel>
                                                <TextBlock Foreground="Green" Text="{Binding State,Converter={StaticResource stateConvert}}" Grid.Row="2" Margin="0,5,0,10"/>
                                                </Grid>

</DataTemplate>
                                    </ListBox.ItemTemplate>
                                </ListBox>

then when i try pulling the scrollbar ,and I got an exception .I have no idea,any suggestion?

Thanks in advance.